- STEEL RING TRINEC ltd. company is the operator of the STEEL RING grounds (also as „grounds“) in which is a group of buildings and constructions located within the fencing (tribune, social facilities, restaurant facilities, garage boxes, administration building, children's traffic playground, go-kart rental, training grounds for motor vehicles, parking for race machines and more) and publishes these operation rules talking about the obligations of the tenants and participants hosting events within the grounds.
- Tenant, for the needs of these operation rules, describes the physical/legal person using the grounds in accordance to the specification negotiated in advance.
- Participant, for the needs of these operation rules, describes the physical/legal person entering the grounds for the purpose of passive/active participation in the events hosted within the grounds, organized either by the operator or by any other tenant.
- Any person entering into the grounds becomes the participant of the free contractual relationship and submits to the provisions of these Operation rules.
- Entrance into the grounds is only allowed on the basis of the agreement with the operator and his permission. Participants under 15 years of age are allowed to enter only with escort of a person above 18 years of age.
- Parking within the grounds is allowed only on reserved spots and in accordance with instructions of the operator's employees or persons authorized by the operator or the tenant. It is important to keep clearence to create the drive lane in width of 3 m for the Integrated Resuce System.
- Withint the STEEL RING grounds it is banned:
- To carry weapons of any kind as well as objects able to be used as weapons.
- To carry alcohol, to carry and consume drugs or other toxic substances.
- To carry pressurized tanks.
- To enter the grounds under influence of alcohol.
- Visitors, participants of any hosted event, or ordering party or tenant of the grounds, have the right to move only within the spaces assigned for them and are not allowed to enter into the remaining spaces unless they were given the special written consent to do so.
- The ordering party or the tenant are responsible for the use of all spaces used by them on the basis of the contractual relationship.
- The ordering party or the tenant are not allowed to run any business activity, either profitable or non-profitable, which is not directly related to the operation of the race circuit, without operator's previous written consent. Especially the catering services and the sale of goods.
- It is not allowed to smoke and manipulate with open fire within the grounds.
- It is not allowed to destroy devices and equipment of the grounds.
- It is not allowed to write, paint and put stickers on any of the equipment within the grounds.
- It is not allowed to place any advertising items of the tenant/participant of the event, or the third person, within the grounds, including the outter side of the fencing of the grounds.
- It is not allowed to behave in ways which would pose a threat to the security and order, or to break the quiet hours by the unjustified noise. It is not allowed to operate the race cars, start the engines or cause the excessive noise by other means within the entire grounds between 10 o'clock PM and 7:30 o'clock AM.
- It is strictly prohibited to enter the race circuit between 10 o'clock PM and 7:30 o'clock AM.
- It is not allowed to drill holes into the asphalt/concrete within the entire grounds, especially within area of parking for the race machines, training grounds for motor vehicles.
- It is not allowed to throw away the garbage outside the spots assigned for this purpose, to discharge operating fluids and fluids of the automotive batteries.
- It is not allowed to perform „tire burnouts“ when stationary, or to start moving the car in a way causing the „tire burnout“.
- It is not allowed to „drift“, meaning to drive through the corners in the controlled slide with the car already entering the corner in the oversteer slide or eventually causing the tires to burn and smoke for the longest time possible. Exiting the corner while experiencing the wheelspin due to a loss of traction or the need of maintaining the racing line is NOT considered as „drifting“.
- It is not allowed to throw objects of any kind onto the race track or into the areas for visitors.
- It is not allowed to sit on/manipulate with the safety elements (safety bags, plastic barriers, mobile fences).
- It is not allowed to enter or drive over the white skid pads in the areas of the racing circuit outside of Safety Driving School event.
- By entering the grounds, every tenant / participant of the event admits they are obligated to fulfill all the conditions and follow all the rules of behavior set by these operation rules. In case of breaking these rules, the fine in total of up to 50 000 CZK can be issued.
- The main purpose of the operation rules is to secure the safety for persons, protect their health and property and to secure the protection of the equipment of the grounds and all the property situated within it's spaces.
- These operation rules are obligatory even in case when the host of the given event is a different person than the operator of the facility.
- Operator's employees, or eventually persons authorized by the operator or by the tenant of the grounds are responsible for the supervision of safety of the persons and the property as well as fulfilling and following the given legal and other regulations, including these operation rules.
- In case of breaking any of the rules of the operation rules. The fine in total of up to 50 000 CZK can be issued.
- By entering the grounds, the participant agrees that the photographs, movies or video recordings with his person which are captured during his presence inside the grounds by any technical means, can be used at operator's discretion, without any compensation claim of the participant and with no time or space limitation.
- Participant is aware of the fact that the entire grounds with the nearby areas are monitored by the industrial cameras with recording, and by entering the grounds, respectively the area around, agrees with this monitoring and recording.
- The participant is responsible for all the damage he causes to STEEL RING Trinec ltd. Company and other users of the grounds and third persons in case of breaking the rules of the Operation rules or instructions of the staff, also in case of behavior outside of the good manners and caution and in consequnce of bad driving, and is obligated to compensate the victims of such damage with full amount.
- The operator has the exclusive right to deny access or to expel any person of which behavior is outside of the legal regulations, these operation rules and eventually other internal regulations talking about the operation of the grounds, and every person which does not follow the instructions of the operator, hosting or security service, as well as person which is obviously under influence of alchohol or other addictive substances.
- The operator of the grounds is not responsible for the items left inside of the parked vehicles and tents.
- The free movement of the dogs and other animals is prohibited within the entire grounds.
- The operator also has the exclusive right to check the noise level of the motor vehicles moving across the grounds. The outter noise level allowed for the movement of the motor vehicles within the grounds is based on the prescribed values for the single sport disciplines stated in the yearbook of Automotive sport federation ACR and Motorcycle sport federation ACR and general rules violation valid for Czech Republic according to § 12 paragraph 1) and 3) section A of government regulation # 272/2011 Collection, about health protection against unfavorable effects of noise and vibration, expelled from events or rides, without the right for any refund. Other vehicles must meet the technical inspection requirements and must have homologated exhaust pipes for ordinary operation on public roads. In case that the motor vehicle of the given participant does not meet this limit (the noise exceeds the given threshold), this participant agrees that this vehicle will not be allowed to enter and move inside of the grounds, and eventually will be expelled from the grounds without the compensation.
- The grounds are accessible all year round on the basis of the contractual relationship. Operation period is derived from the climatic and light conditions of the single seasons. Operation is secured according to the calendar at www.steelring.cz.
Training drives with own vehicle
The driver and his escort (parent, mechanic, etc.) participate in all activities within the STEEL RING grounds at their own risk and responsibility and are fully aware of the fact that the STEEL RING TRINEC ltd. Company is not responsible for any health damage or property damage caused to them during these activities. The driver and his escort expressly give up on their right to claim damage on the vehicle, health and other claims for events caused by an accident or other circumstance which happens at the STEEL RING circuit.
- is obligated to personally announce his intention and entry to the administration of the grounds at the reception inside of the restaurant building after he enters the grounds,
- is obligated to sign the declaration of responsibility and pay the training fee before entering the race circuit,
- is obligated to wear a paper bracelet on his wrist for the staff to recognize he already paid the training fee and allow the operator or the persons authorized by him to check this bracelet during the day,
- is obligated to respect all the instructions of the operator and persons performing function of the host,
- participates in driving on the track at his own risk. Host is not responsible for any health damage or property damage caused during the driving. Every participant and persons in his escort are, during their presence within the grounds, obligated to behave in ways avoiding health damage, property damage, environment damage and be considerate of other participants. Every participant is fully responsible for the damage caused by him,
- is obligated to park only on spots assigned for this purpose during his stay, if the vehicle tuning involves manipulation with the oil products, this workspace must be always equipped with the prescribed absorption ecological mat,
- is allowed to use only marked race circuit and unnecessary route to enter and exit from the parking lot at max. speed of 5 kph for the drive. Drive describes driving on the race circuit from the start to the finish of the race circuit in a clockwise direction on the track marked with white continous line on both sides. Turning around and reversing is prohibited. In case of failure or accident the participant must put the vehicle at the side of the track. Stopping and standing on the track is prohibited, the participant must not create an obstacle on the track for the traffic,
- is obligated to adapt the driving and speed on the race track to his skills, shape of the vehicle, shape of the race track and current climatic conditions. To be considerate during collective driving, allow the faster drivers to overtake safely and avoid collision when overtaking the slower drivers. Eventual termination of the drive will be signalised by the checkered flag or red flag by the hosting service at the finish line and the participant is obligated to exit the track immediately,
- is aware of the fact that multiple other participants can take the drive on the race circuit along with him at the same time, and that is why he is obligated to fulfill all his obligations stated in these Operation rules and follow all the instructions of the operator, persons authorized by the operator, especially persons performing function of the host of the training and conditioning drives,
- persons under the age of 18, are allowed to participate only with the escort of legal representatives or persons authorized by them,
- is aware of the fact that in case of serious accident or circuit damage, the operator has the exclusive right to interrupt the training for the period of time required to remove the consequences,
- is not allowed to be under influence of alcohol or other narcotic substance or in state of reduced attention and concentration. Host is authorized to perform random alcohol test and the participant must not refuse this test. The vehicle must be in proper technical shape and no operation fluids should be leaking out of it. The host has the exclusive right to prevent the vehicle or the participant from driving, or eventually expel the participant posing threat to the safety of other users from the grounds,
- the noise can be randomly measured and in case of exceeding the prescribed values for the single sport disciplines stated in the yearbook of Automotive sport federation ACR and Motorcycle sport federation ACR and general rules violation valid for Czech Republic according to § 12 paragraph 1) and 3) section A of government regulation # 272/2011 Collection, about health protection against unfavorable effects of noise and vibration, expelled from events or rides, without the right for any refund. Other vehicles must meet the technical inspection requirements and must have homologated exhaust pipes for ordinary operation on public roads.
- Every visitor participates in the go-kart driving at his own risk.
- The legal representatives are responsible for the safety of children under 15 years of age.
- During driving, the driver is obligated to use the helmet which he picks up, and the balaclava which can be purchased from the staff.
- Visitors having long hair must hide their hair under the helmet or clothing.
- It is prohibited to drive with freely waving parts of the clothing (scarf, plaid,..).
- Any behavior leading to collision with other go-karts when driving the go-kart is prohibited.
- It is strictly prohibited to drive in the opposite direction on the circuit.
- In case of other go-kart stopping suddenly due to a failure, the driver following is obligated to slow down and avoid the obstacle, or eventually come to a complete stop in a way to avoid collision.
- In case of the go-kart stopping due to a failure, the driver is obligated to signal the track manager by raising his hand. It is prohibited to get out of the go-kart and stand on the track.
- It is allowed to get in the go-kart only in the area of boxes and at track manager's command.
- It is prohibited to brake and accelerate at the same time.
- Do not overestimate your driving skills.
- Driving the go-kart under influence of alcohol and narcotic substances is prohibited.
- Follow the instructions of the staff.
- The STEEL RING TRINEC ltd. company is not responsible for damage and loss of personal items of the visitors.
- In case of violation of the safety instructions and instructions of the staff, the driver can be expelled from the drive without compensation.
- In case of violation of these rules and following go-kart or property damage, the damage will be compensated exclusively by the driver who caused it.
- By purchasing the driving session, the visitor agrees to follow the operation rules.